How to Get a Library Card
- If you reside, work, or go to school in Benton County you can register for a library card at the Circulation Desk of any Corvallis-Benton County Public Library location once you fill out a Library card application (en espanol Aplicación para tarjeta de la Biblioteca) and show proof of address.
- Students that are fifth grade and under need to have a parent or guardian's signature.
- Others may purchase a card for $120.
- You may apply for a temporary library card online. These temporary cards must be converted to a permanent card at any Library branch within 14 days or they will expire. Please note that the card may not work with all of our online databases.
- Your Library card and PIN will allow you to access your Library account online via My Account.